- Things that must be taken care of now (either because they are legally required or must be in place before the next item can be handled).
- Things that need to be taken care of soon, like creating show term marketing plans, creating a unique selling proposition, ideal customer profile and goals
- Longer term issues like creating operating procedures, having a growth plan, detailed marketing plan, an employee handbook and more are last on the list.
|P question (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- First they can build a referral partnership with the members of their chapter. Everyone knows that referrals are the best kind of business you can get, and BNI is all about referrals.
- Second they will receive training on how to improve their word of mouth marketing skills, a valuable skill needed by all business owners.
- Third, they will gain access to the BNI members’ clients, thus expanding their influence and customer base.
- Forth they will become a member of a much larger organization connecting to much more than just their chapter. BNI connects you to thousands of members worldwide.
|Perk (Photo credit: The Stakhanovite Twins)|